photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: 2015 Challenges

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Challenges

2015 Challenges

Yearly Challenge


My main Challenges for the year, are just about how many books you read for the year. I've been going over all the challenges that I have been seeing and they really aren't speaking to me. I hoped to join a few, but they just aren't appealing to me right now. I may join up one of the series challenges. I wanted to join Seriously Series but it's not being done this year, so I'm looking at 2 other challenges for series. Are you in a series challenge? Do you recommend it? I'm considering joining a series challenge because according to FictFact (perfect for series, if you read a ton of them, I'm ImzadiRose on there, if you wanna add me) I'm at least 2 books behind on over 30 series, and that doesn't even count the series that I had been interested in and haven't started yet. I do think I need to go through and remove books I'm not likely to read.

Anyways, my main challenge is the 2015 Reading Challenge at GoodReads. Along with it, is the You Read How Many Books challenge I found hosted by My Book Dragon which is for those readers who read over 150 books a year. For both challenges, I have challenged myself to read 200+ books. I was going to go a lot higher, (one year I want to challenge myself to 365 books!!) but I have a computer project I'm going to do in a few months and that will cut into my reading. For me, 200 is pretty low, but I wanted to go a little low, so I don't feel guilty about gaming after I build my gaming computer. :)

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Karsyn has
read 0 books toward her goal of 200 books.
hide


I'm also joining in the Audiobook Challenge. I started listening to audiobooks at the end of 2013, and started really getting into them during all of this year. I ended up listening to 106 audiobooks in 2014!! For 2015, I'm specifically going for the challenge level of Marathoner 50+ audiobooks, but I plan to actually go for over 100 again. I'm getting to the point where I enjoy audiobooks more than regular books, so I think I'll listen to a lot of them. Also, I listen for the most part at night before I go to sleep. I think once I start gaming more, I'll only be listening at night, so it'll help me with continuing to read.


The Book Nympho


Quarterly Challenges


Bookish Bingo ~ New Years Edition







No comments:

Post a Comment