photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bookish Bingo ~ Holiday Edition Wrap-Up

Friday, January 2, 2015

Bookish Bingo ~ Holiday Edition Wrap-Up



Today I'm here wrapping up the Holiday Edition of the Bookish Bingo, hosted by Great Imaginations. I did about how I expected, though having one missing book in each column meant I didn't get as much Bingo's done, only 3, but I did get to all but 4 of the books, so YAY for that. I did much better for the Summer Edition where I had 9 Bingo's and only missed 2 of the books.

The newest edition of Bookish Bingo has signups up, but I haven't decided if I'm going to join it or not. Probably, but I may not hit as many of them this time, as there are even more than this one had that would be harder for me.

So, on with my card. To save time, I'm just going to link to my GoodReads Holiday Bingo Shelf which has all my books on it that I read. I read, and enjoyed, all the books but two, one of which was a DNF. Below the cards, I've given a few thoughts.

Here's the Bingo Board, and then how I did. :)



The Night Circus is my all time favorite book, so I enjoyed my audio re-read. Best new book was The Great Zoo of China by Matthew Reilly. If you are at all a fan of Jurassic Park, either the book or the movie, you gotta read TGZoC!! 15 Minutes by Jill Cooper was a wonderful time travel book, very enjoyable.

Reviews Posted for these Books ~



No comments:

Post a Comment