photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 12 ~ Day 3

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bout of Books 12 ~ Day 3

Bout of Books

Day 3, and I woke up to BEAUTIFUL snow falling!! YAY!! If I had known that it actually started, I would have gotten up earlier. It already is starting to slow, and I want it to stay snowing hard!! I've turned my chair around to be able to look out the window. Soooooo pretty!! :) I'm definitely a snow/mountain gal. I was miserable in Central FL for 22 years, I'm glad to be here now. :)

Anyways, on to books. No challenge for me today, the character coupling doesn't appeal to me. I look forward to visiting more blogs again today to see everyone's recommendations. Yesterday, I visited all the blogs listed up until 175. :) Hopefully I'll visit most of Day 2's updates today as well.

As short of a time that it took me to write this ~ it's almost done snowing. Just a few flakes. COME BACK SNOW!!! :)

Update ~ 10pm. The snow never came back, and all blew away. It was pretty while it lasted. :) I didn't get as much read today as I wanted to. I finished up my audiobook, and got some swap stuff done, and then my hubby got home and he distracts me!! I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow, since he's off. I'm probably gonna have to plug into an audiobook all day, cuz it takes forever to read a Kindle book when he's here. Maybe I'll wake up and stay in bed for a while reading. :)

I got to around 120 of the blogs listed today. I'm listening to audiobooks while surfing, that's how I can get to so many. I was bummed to see not a lot of Recommendations or links to the recommendations. I'm curious about bloggers who don't interact with their readers. Some blogs I go to are very..... clinical..... for lack of a better word. Why are there bloggers who don't ask their readers questions? I'm honestly wondering about that. Can anyone give me any clues to that? I leave comments on each blog that I go to that seems to interact (leaves a question) and just go right by the ones that don't. It seems like they wouldn't want me to say anything so I normally don't. :(

Updates!!


Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 30 min / 40 pages (40/340)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hr 30 min / 300 pages (300/340)
Kindle reading time / pages: 4 hr / 231 pages (231)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 8
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 571
Total Pages Read: 1,938
Time Read Today: 8 hr
Total Time Read: 24 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: none
Today's Completed Books/Comics:


How was your Day 3?

4 comments:

  1. I love snow, too. Just hate driving in it! We've been getting snow the past few days and supposed to have more the rest of the week. As long as the roads are clear enough for me to get to work safely, I'm just fine with it. :)

    I wasn't into today's challenge either.

    Happy reading today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately (and most unfortunately) we don't have a car, so no driving in this for us. :( So sick of not having one. I've only driven in snow twice, and both of those were YEARS and YEARS ago, and hubby has never driven in it, so we'll definitely be so wary and careful when/if we ever get a car.

      Awesome that you've had a lot this week, this is our first bit (this week, did have some snow back in Oct or Nov) and it's not much, the grass isn't even all covered and it's stopped, but it's still pretty! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of blogs! I discovered in my first Bout of Books that I burn myself out if I try to visit everyone, so now I just try to devote some time each day to hopping around. Sometimes I comment, but if I have nothing to say other than "you can do it" or "good job" I don't push it.

    I don't mind the cold of winter (I'll take it over the heat of summer any day) but I could definitely do without the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a LOT of blog visiting! Good on you! We have a little snow still hanging around here. Today was just a nice blanket of fog and ice. Supposed to be the same tomorrow. Snow - good; Ice - bad. :)

    ReplyDelete