photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, July 14, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney

Hello all that stop by my page, thanks for visiting! :)

At GoodReads, a group I am in is doing a Read-a-Thon type challenge for a Spell-it-Out challenge. Should be a busy few weeks for me. Our team has already completed 9 books in 2 days. I hoping we do really well!

So, here's what I've been reading lately ~

Kindle & Audio



Here's what I have completed since last Monday ~




My review of ~ Not your damn submissive by Amy Valenti ~ 2 stars

Quick Thoughts on the others ~
  • Library of Shadows ~ good solid book about books ~ 3 stars
  • Invisible ~ creepy Patterson, really good ~ 4 stars
  • Tangle of Knots ~ middle grade book, good for kids, bored me ~ 2 stars
  • Power Play ~ another good FBI mystery by Coulter ~ 4 stars
  • Deadly Sins ~ couldn't get into this one at all ~ 2 stars


What have you been reading?
What are you going to read next?


5 comments:

  1. A book about books? Count me in! Haven't read any Patterson in so long I can't even remember when the last one was! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Koryta book on my TBR that I've been wanting to read. I picked it because it's set locally (Ohio) and thought that was cool. Have fun with the challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Library of Shadows sounds interesting. Good luck with your read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Karsyn, my read-a-thon buddy!
    I am doing a Read-along next month! Think about joining.
    Here is the description and sing-up link -
    http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.com/2014/07/fun-friday-read-along.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to read Invisible next. Thanks for recommending it to me ;)

    ReplyDelete