photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney

Hi all!

I've been crazy reading, for my GoodReads Challenges. I have some reviews that I need to do, and that I want to do, but I haven't stopped reading long enough to do them. As it is, I'm doing this as quick as I can, so I can get back to my audiobook! :) So here's what I have been reading and what I'm reading now.


Currently listening to on Audio ~


Here's what I have finished since last Monday ~




Reviews to come, at some point. Quick Ratings ~
  • Nothing to Lose ~ 4 stars
  • Those who wish me Dead ~ 4 stars
  • Impulse ~ 3 stars
  • Close your Eyes ~ 5 stars
  • Chasing Fire ~ 3 stars
  • Do or Die ~ 3 stars ~ (full review to come)
  • Immortal Circus ~ 3 stars
  • Be my Everything ~ 2 stars
  • Sight Unseen ~ 5 stars
  • Behind the Lies ~ 4 stars


What have you been reading?

9 comments:

  1. I actually enjoyed Chasing Fire, I listened to the audio and it was well read and I think that can lift a book up a notch. Have a good reading week, looks like the past one was very fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it as well. It was one of my really really really good 3 stars. I wish there was more of a scale than 1-5, at least half stars (like on GoodReads) would be better. It was really enjoyable, I just didn't enjoy it as much as some other Nora books I read recently. I also listened to it, but it took me a while to like the narrator.

      Delete
  2. Wow big week of reading, 5 stars for Sight Unseen, must check it out. I'm behind on writing reviews, not enough hours in the day and too many good books lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two Iris books were so good. I've gotten bored with the Eve Duncan series but knew I'd love it if Kendra got her own series. She's fantastic. Really enjoyable.

      Delete
  3. Lots of reading last week! I hear ya on the reviews. I need to do a review and I can't even get my head in the mood to do it right now.

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you can't get in the mood to do a review. I just haven't wanted to take the time, but I need to soon. I'm doing a Read-a-Thon challenge at GoodReads and it's a team challenge. My team is in 1st, but barely, and I wanna stay there. :)

      Delete
  4. Great week! Close Your Eyes and Sight Unseen both sound good to me. I like Iris Johansen. Come see my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of most of your reads and your current listen looks..um interesting..lol. :) Happy reading/listening!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You were very busy this past week! I haven't heard of these titles but most of the authors are familiar. Enjoy your week and writing your reviews.
    Laura
    It's Monday, What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete