photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Book Review ~ Dead Don't Lie by L.R. Nicolello

Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Review ~ Dead Don't Lie by L.R. Nicolello

Finished ~ Dead Don't Lie by L.R. Nicolello
Completed 8/18/14
4.5 of 5 stars
230 page Kindle book

I received this book from NetGalley for my honest review.


Evelyn is a detective who has risen as a star within the ranks. She's really able to understand murderer's and it comes from her own tragedy. When she was 18, her parents and sister were killed. Now, a series of deaths are occurring and she, her partner and an FBI agent sent to help are scrambling to try to figure out what is going on.

I LOVED this book. It was FANTASTIC. It should be a 5 star book, but it's not, for one reason which I can only share in a spoiler.




Beyond this one glaring issue for me, the characters were great, the storyline was great, and the action was constant. There was even a "holy shit" moment that I didn't see coming and still can't believe it happened. I really really enjoyed this book, I just wish that there was one major change to it, but even without it, it was still a strong book and I'd be interested in reading more about Evelyn, if it were to be a series.

A definite good book for suspense/thriller lovers. While you might have the same issue that I did, the rest of the book really is good enough to make up for it.


Setting = B
Plot = A
Conflict = B
Characters = A+
Theme = A






No comments:

Post a Comment