photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Book Review ~ Our Broken Sky by Sarah Harian

Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Review ~ Our Broken Sky by Sarah Harian

Finished ~ Our Broken Sky (Chaos Theory 01.5) by Sarah Harian
Completed 8/18/14
4 of 5 stars
90 page Kindle book

I received this book from NetGalley for my honest review.


I read the first book of this series ~ The Wicked We Have Done ~ back in the end of June and I loved it. I was glad to get this novella from NG for my review.

The problem with having read the book a few months ago is I've read a TON of books in between that one and this one, so I did not remember who Valerie was until the Compass Room part, then I was like, Oooooooooh, her!

For those who haven't read The Wicked We Have Done, it's a must read, before this book. TWWHD is about a group of teens who have committed crimes. They are sent to the Compass Room which is a place that decides if they are moral or immoral. With Our Broken Sky we learn Val's story about who she is, what she did to get herself landed in the Compass room, her time there, and a brief part of afterward.

Typically I'm not a big fan of novellas. I'd rather read a full length novel any day and I rarely rate novellas anything more than a 3 star, but this one grabbed my attention and kept my attention, so I really did enjoy it. While I would have enjoyed a full book, I don't know that Val would have had enough for one, so I think it was a good choice and it was an enjoyable book over all.

I definitely recommend the books. I LOVED the first book and I can't wait for the next one!


Setting = B
Plot = B+
Conflict = B
Characters = A
Theme = A






No comments:

Post a Comment