photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 11 ~ Start of Day 3

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11 ~ Start of Day 3

Bout of Books


Morning! Yawn! Up early again (8:30), at least early for me. I typically don't fall asleep until 2-3am and I sleep until 10ish. Now, I'm still not falling asleep until after 3, but I'm getting up at 830 or earlier. Not enough sleep! Gonna sleep in tomorrow, need one day of it. :)

No challenge again for me today, just because it's too much like the one I didn't do yesterday and with almost all of my books being digital, it'd take me a while to go through enough to do something with it. I don't like the challenges at all this time, so sorry if that offends anyone. They just don't seem to have any thought put into them. :/

Yesterday was a great day for reading. YAY!! I hope to have another productive day today, not only in amount read, but quality read as well. :) 1st up ~ A Dirty Shame by Liliana Hart.



CHALLENGES

No challenge for me again. My books are 99% digital and I'd rather dive into reading than take the time to try to do something like this one. So far, not impressed with the challenges this round. :(


Updates!!


Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 45 min / 70 pages (Taken)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr /250 pages (Taken)
Kindle reading time/pages: 30 min / 42 pages (A Dirty Shame)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 8
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 362 pages (320 - Taken, 42 - A Dirty Shame)
Total Pages Read: 1791
Time Read Today: 5 hr 15 min
Total Time Read: 23 hrs
Challenges Participated in today: none
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics:


3 comments:

  1. 1791 pages so far? That's amazing. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I like your sleep/wake schedule. I'm totally a night owl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one as well! I'm rarely in bed before 10 or 11 and if I am, that's just to go to bed with my Man. I hardly ever go to sleep before 2, and usually it's after 3.

      Delete