photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 3 ~ Evening Update

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books Day 3 ~ Evening Update

Bout of Books


Today's been a slow day for me! :( Argh. Not sure why, just not with it today. I only finished two books today. I know I know, many of you are saying ONLY two? But it's only for me, if I wanna hit my goal!! I just wasn't on the ball today, which stinks because tomorrow will be hard as well because my hubby is home from work and he always distracts me! Ah well. I'll do the best I can. :)


Updates!!


Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 45 min / 70 pages (Taken)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr /250 pages (Taken)
Kindle reading time/pages: 3 hr 15 min / 348 pages (A Dirty Shame)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 10
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 710 pages (320 - Taken, 348 - A Dirty Shame)
Total Pages Read: 2501
Time Read Today: 8 hr
Total Time Read: 31 hrs
Challenges Participated in today: none
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics:


How was your day 3?
Burnt out yet, or still loving it?
Chugging along, or struggling?
Leave me a link, and I'll come visit!!



3 comments:

  1. So I'm curious. Do you do other things while you listen to audio books during the day? I'm more of a visual person myself so I think I would have to have something to keep my eyes and hands busy if I did as much audio as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I do other things when I'm listening. I'll listen while I'm cooking or doing dishes. I listen when I take walks. I'll also surf online or even play Poker. I can visit other blogs and just look at the books while I'm listening to a book. If I come to a blog I actually read then I'll pause it for a few minutes to read, and turn it back on when I'm just surfing. Really the only time I'm not doing something else is when I listen at night, and even then I'll sometimes play a game on my Fire while I'm listening.

      Delete
  2. Yes, you nailed my reaction exactly. ONLY two?! :-) I've finished two books in total! You are doing awesome! Don't worry, you WILL make your goal! Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete