photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 4 ~ Evening Update

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books Day 4 ~ Evening Update

Bout of Books


Day 4 is coming to a close, and I had my best day of reading so far, so YAY!! :) Finished 4 books ~ two novels and 2 novellas, plus listened to a little of an audiobook. Found a new series I love (see my completed books) so that's always a good thing. Now to figure out what is on the agenda for Day 5!

Here's my challenge again, since it's only the 2nd one I've done.

Challenges

If you like _____ , then try _____








Updates!!


Thursday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 80 pages (One Kick)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 80 pages (One Kick)
Kindle reading time/pages: 8 hr 30 min / 753 pages (The Testing Guide, Taken, Stolen, Frozen)
Number of books I've read today: 4
Total number of books I've read: 14
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 913
Total Pages Read: 3414
Time Read Today: 10 hr 30 min
Total Time Read: 41 hrs 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: If you like this, Try this
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics:


How is your BoB going?
Love hearing about others reading this week!
Leave me a link and I'll visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment