photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hr RaT ~ Hour 21 Update

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hr RaT ~ Hour 21 Update

 photo dewey-300x300_zps5f467a5a.jpg




This Read-a-Thon I've focused on reading, I haven't really been interacting at all. None of the challenges appealed to me, but then I saw this one, so I thought I'd go ahead and answer while I'm listening to my audiobook. Not sure if this means for the full year or just since the beginning of the year, so I'm going to choose to do just the beginning of the year ~ these will be my Best of from 2015. So far in 2015, I have completed 129 books (well, lets round to 130 with this one), so hopefully I can easily figure out my best of best, though I may not be able to do just ONE book. :)

Best Book of Your Reading Year


Best Romance Book of Your Reading Year


Best YA Book of Your Reading Year


Best Mystery Book of Your Reading Year


Best Sci-Fi Book of Your Reading Year


Best Fantasy Book of Your Reading Year


Best Children’s Book of Your Reading Year


Best Cover of Your Reading Year


Best Setting of Your Reading Year


Best Story Line of Your Reading Year



Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr 30 min / 576 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 12 hr / 1,377 pages
Total number of books I've read: 7
Total Pages Read: 1,953 pages
Total Time Read: 16 hr 30 min
Currently Reading: Floors by Patrick Carman
Challenges Participated in: Kick-off Intro Meme
Completed Books:

Completed Audio Books:



1 comment:

  1. You rocked it! Well done! I only got to read for 4 hours, and I'm just now commenting on blogs. I focused on reading and that was it.

    ReplyDelete