photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 19 ~ Day 4

Friday, May 12, 2017

Bout of Books 19 ~ Day 4

Bout of Books


Day Four was a long day of reading, with little to show for it. I started reading "Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits" on the 9th and though only 383 pages, for me it felt more like 600. For one thing, the audio was nearly 16 hours long. Geeesh. So I ended up reading most of it during the day yesterday and only listening a little at night before falling asleep. I read off and on for at least 6 hours yesterday and still didn't finish it til today. It seemed so much longer and read so slowly for me. Glad it's over really. Because of that, I only started/finished one book on Day 4. :(



Thursday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hr
Kindle reading time / pages: 6 hr
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 10
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 550
Total Pages Read: 3,129
Time Read Today: 11 hr
Total Time Read: 39 hr
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books/Comics:



No comments:

Post a Comment