photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 20 ~ Day 1

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bout of Books 20 ~ Day 1

Bout of Books


Got up super early (5am) for my first day of Bout of Books. The morning went by great and I flew through my first two books. The rest of the day had stuff coming at me so I didn't get through as much as I wanted to, but still by midnight, finished another two books. A good day, all in all, I hope to keep it up! :)

I'm also updating my progress on GoodReads if you care to follow me there. Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa at GR

I HATE Twitter, so I didn't do the Introduction, but just to join in, me in 6 words :
Naughty little reader & computer gamer!


My Bout of Books 20 Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily
GOALS
  • Complete at least TWENTY (20) books
  • Participate in all the Activities we will have at BARC
  • Do any challenges that interest me (none have in quite a while)


Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 3h / 236 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 9h / 812 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: none
Number of books I've read today: 4
Total number of books I've read: 4
Current Book: Curious Minds
Pages Read Today: 1,048
Total Pages Read: 1,048
Time Read Today: 12h
Total Time Read: 12h
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome first day progress - if you keep it up you're gonna surpass it by Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete