photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 20 ~ GOALS!

Friday, August 18, 2017

Bout of Books 20 ~ GOALS!

Bout of Books



Bout of Books is back already! Seems like BoB19 was last week. I'm really hoping to get a lot read during BoB, if I can stay away from my games. Lately I've been hooked on an Early Access game called Fortnite (if you play, lets hook up in game!) and I'm hoping I can stay away from it long enough to read. At least I can run around it getting supplies and listen to an audio. I really do want to get a bunch read, we'll see if I do.

With Bout of Books 19, I ended with these stats ~
  • I completed 16 books, started 1 other
  • I read 4,700 pages
  • I completed 6 novels and 2 novellas on my Kindle Fire
  • I listened to 8 novels as audiobooks
  • I read for approximately 60 hours (29 hours on Kindle, 31 hours on Audio)



This time I'm not reading for any big Team Challenge but I am working on a Group Challenge for my new group BARC ~ Badass Reading Challenges. We have a "Return to Hogwarts" challenge going on so I at least need to read 5 books for it, plus any books for some other challenges I'm doing. We're also hosting daily activities during BoB for some more interaction and fun within our group. But as for my goals, since it's BoB 20, I'm gonna aim for 20 books. Typically easy for me, when not sucked into a game. :/


My Bout of Books 20 Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily
GOALS
  • Complete at least TWENTY (20) books
  • Participate in all the Activities we will have at BARC
  • Do any challenges that interest me (none have in quite a while)

Books to Read
I typically don't like to plan out books, but this time I have a bunch picked out ahead of time to choose from, that way I'm not scrambling to find a new book each time I finish one. Though they could change, here's a bunch of books (in no particular order) that I plan to pick from.








No comments:

Post a Comment