photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books ~ Day 4

Friday, August 25, 2017

Bout of Books ~ Day 4

Bout of Books

Despite me coming down with an unexplained cold, Day 4 was a productive day. Felt crappy for all of it, but read a bunch, so yay! Now this cold really needs to go away!

I LOVE the "If you like this, try that" challenge, but I didn't get back around to do it yesterday, so I'll probably come back later today and update this one, as it's too early for me to think right now. :)



Thursday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1h 30m
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 6h
Kindle reading time / pages: 1h 15m
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 12
Current Book: Above the Bridge & Life, the Universe and Everything
Pages Read Today: 860
Total Pages Read: 3,522
Time Read Today: 8h 45m
Total Time Read: 37h 45m
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:



1 comment: