photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle your TBR ~ Days 5-10

Friday, September 22, 2017

Tackle your TBR ~ Days 5-10




My updating came to a grinding halt, and my reading did somewhat too. On the 6th day, my Hubby and I had a planned outing, so I knew I wouldn't read much, if any, that day. The amount of times I leave the house in a year can be counted on one hand, so it was a big deal. Pathetic, I know. Then there was football on Sunday and it's just been a more quiet week bookwise, than I wanted it to be. I have still been reading, just not as much as I had wanted, and I hadn't updated at all. Bad me! Figured no one cared anyways. LOL!

I won't do any reading on the last day of the Read-a-Thon cuz Football! So just two days left for me. I should finish the two I'm reading now. Hope to do one more, but will just depend. Won't meet my goal of finishing a book a day, but won't be too far off.

How has your read-a-thon been?



Fri Sept 15 - Thurs Sept 21

Number of books I've read 15th-21st : 5
Total number of books I've read: 9
Current Book: Last Year & Rotherweird
Pages Read 15th-21st: 1,583 p
Total Pages Read: 3.384 p
Challenges Participated in today: None
Completed Books 15th-21st:





No comments:

Post a Comment