photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Opening Meme

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Opening Meme



It's that time again, time for Dewey's. Been having fun doing the 11 books in 10 years Challenge, sincere apologies for pasting this url into the Challenge Linky. I had the wrong page open. :( You can see my 11 Books in 10 years on my next post!

Hope you all have a GREAT Dewey's! Say Hi anytime, especially if you are going the full 24 hours.



Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sparta, NC ~ the middle of no where. :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
No specific titles stand out. What I'm most looking forward to is making headway on my challenges, mainly Evolution of Walt Disney World. Once I read two more books for it, then I can read pretty much whatever, so those two will probably take priority. I'll be going for quantity this year, as I'm 17 books behind schedule for my yearly challenge. I hope to get caught up with Dewey's, or at least close. :)

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
As always ~ EVERYTHING!!  I'm one of the junky eaters. My losing weight, during the last Dewey's, didn't last long. :/ Back to the good snacks this year. I have Graham Crackers with Reese's Spread, Cheddar & Pretzel Goldfish, Sour Patch Kids and Ice Cream sandwiches. Breakfast will be cereal, because I forgot to have my Hubby get me some muffins. Not sure what lunch will be, something quick & easy, and dinner will be pizza.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
HI! I'm Karsyn, over 40 (though much much younger in spirit), deeply in love with and married to my high school best friend. I LOVE to read, obviously, and am blessed with a ton of time to read. In a typical month I will read 15-20 books, often more, and when there's something going on, like Dewey's, I read a ton more! Beyond my books, I'm a gamer, and I built my own Gaming PC, 2.5 years ago, which I named Widget (after The Night Circus character). Widget is GREAT and we've had so much fun playing games on him!! Right now if I'm not reading, I'm playing Overwatch or Fortnite. Any Fortnite players? I doubt it, but if you are out there, contact me so we can play! I'm loving Fortnite lately. :)

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 8th Dewey's so I'll do what I've been doing, try to read at least 20 total hours of the 24, if not a little more with the help of audios. My Hubby is working (it's always easier to read when He isn't here) so I hope to get a lot in before He gets home for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment