photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 2

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 2

Bout of Books


Another day of Bout of Books, not as bad as my Day 1, but just novellas today. A friend of mine introduced me to Quincy Harker, so I read through the first 4 books of that series, I find him quite funny. It was enjoyable and quick reads.

My Reading Goal for 2018 is to read 300 books this year. I didn't make it last year, and that doesn't bother me if I don't, so I'm just aiming for it again this year. Just depends on if I do more gaming or reading, last year I did more gaming, so I didn't mind that I wasn't reading as much. I hope to do a little more reading this year, but still get my games in.




Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 9 hours 30 min / 556 pages
Kindle reading time / pages:
Number of books I've read today: 5
Total number of books I've read: 7
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 556 pages
Total Pages Read: 985 pages
Time Read Today: 9 hours 30 minutes
Total Time Read: 15 hours 30 minutes
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:






2 comments:

  1. OK I'm officially impressed by the amount of reading you get through and you still can fit in gaming! I spend all day on the computer blogging and hunting down books to read so my reading is pretty much done from 6pm until I go to my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also meant to say sorry for not getting back to you earlier after your comment on my blog...blogger put a few comments in my spam folder for some reason and I just checked it yesterday! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete