photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24hr RaT ~ Wrap-Up

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dewey's 24hr RaT ~ Wrap-Up





Which hour was most daunting for you?
At 1:30am, my eyes were really burning. I closed them for a bit while listening to an audio, and was mostly refreshed.

Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
See Below

Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
In general? Chronicles of St Mary's, Great Zoo of China, The Martian..... from what I read? The Arctic Code by Matthew Kirby

What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I dunno

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I'll definitely read, and I would be willing to help.


Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 12 books, continued 1 other
  • I read 2,030 pages
  • I read 5 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 7 books as audiobooks
  • I read 5 Novels, 3 Novellas and 4 short stories
  • I read for approximately 19 hours (8 hours on Kindle, 11 hours on Audio)


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 11 hours / 1044 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 8 hours / 986 pages
Total number of books I've read: 12
Current Book: Trapped
Total Pages Read: 2,030 pages
Total Time Read: 19 hours
Completed Books:




Continued to read, but didn't finish:








No comments:

Post a Comment