photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon --- Sign-up

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon --- Sign-up




I need to get some reading in (when don't I this year, I'm slacking!) so I'm going to join in the Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon. I think this one at least once before, I think it was twice, so when I saw it was time again, I thought I'd join in.

No plans for this one, I hope to read at least 7 books. That's on the low side for me, but I'm really really into my game, so if I ignore it long enough to read, then that will be a good thing. May try to chip away at my NetGalley pile as well. Looking forward to it, just hoping I actually get reading in!

Are you joining in? Let me know if you have a blog and I will follow you!



No comments:

Post a Comment