photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's Sign-up

Friday, March 22, 2019

Dewey's Sign-up



That time of the year again! Once again, too quick that it comes around. How is it almost April?

I believe this is my 11th or 12th Dewey's. I really need to find out which I'm on. It's been a lot.

Each year I've gone the full 24 hours and it's been great.

This time, I'm not sure I will and that's because for the first time ever, I'm joining in Camp NaNoWriMo. I've never done any of the NaNoWriMo's before, it will be a new experience for me and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm definitely going to read all of Saturday and stay up as late as I can, which for me is 2-3, but if I'm itching to get back to my story, then I'll go to bed for the first time so I can rest and get back to writing. But maybe I'll need the break and I will stay up. Not sure! We'll see how it goes, but it's the first Dewey's that I'm not focused on staying up the full 24 hours, which is weird!

We'll see what happens. Anyone else doing Camp NaNo? I'd love to connect with others. I am in a Cabin but they don't seem overly chatty yet.

As always, leave me a link if you are doing Dewey's so I can follow your progress.









No comments:

Post a Comment