photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon 6-10pm

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon 6-10pm

Update #4 ~

Listening to an audiobook (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell) is SLOW going!! I've been listening virtually non-stop, only pausing when my hubby talks to me but never for long, yet I've only listened to 9 chapters in 5 hours. Geeesh!! I have 6 more to go, but I'm going to leave it for later on in the night, after reading (and hopefully completing) The Selection.

The positive to listening is that I have been able to blog hop and stop in on many blogs. That's been fun too!





3 comments:

  1. How's it going girl? Still reading strong? Or listening strong? I'm admittedly getting a little sleepy but I will NOT give in!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually considered listening to a book on my iPod, maybe I will try that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are still with us. I have a boost of new found energy suddenly. Let's see how long that lasts!

    ReplyDelete