photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Hour 3am-6am

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Hour 3am-6am

Update #6 ~

Geeeesh, FINALLY. I have been listening to this LONG and tedious book on audio since 3/31. I, until this RaT, read just at nights, an hour or so a night, sometimes more and sometimes less.

I should have listened to my husband who told me, time and again, that I would not like this book. But it had been suggested to me quite a few times, so I gave it a chance. At least it helped me fall asleep at night because it was dull and boring. I HATED all the characters. I like likable characters, not characters to hate, or love to hate ~ which I did not. I am glad to finally be done with this book!!

I had started this book prior to the RaT, and started it at 79% for the RaT ~ page 668 of 846 pages. I listened until the end, which for 178 took about 9 hours. YIKES!!! (Listened 5-11pm & 3-6am)







No comments:

Post a Comment