photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you reading?

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?





It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


Currently I am trying to wade through The Insider (Kingdom Keepers 07) by Ridley Pearson ~ a faithful reader since this series began though I think it really should have ended 3 books ago. I'm trying to get through this one to finish out the series and I only started it and it's not holding my attention. :(

I am also currently listening to the audiobook of ~ Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell which I am also finding lacking but as it's making me sleepy at night, it serves its purposes!

I think it's time I find at least one good and interesting read, I've had so many good ones lately and I'm feeling lacking right now. I think it's time to move on to a book I'm eager to read ~ The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon







No comments:

Post a Comment