photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books ~ I'm Participating!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Bout of Books ~ I'm Participating!

Bout of Books


It's almost Bout of Books time! :) WOOOOHOOOO! I am definitely signing up, this will be my 2nd one! Don't know about Bout of Books? Here's the official info ~

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the
Bout of Books blog.
- From the Bout of Books team

If you are curious about how I did on my 1st Bout of Books, back in May, here in a link to my final post, and my great stats for the week ~

May Bout of Books ~ The End

First my combined stats ~
  • I completed 4 BoB RaT Challenges
  • I read for 47 Hours
  • I completed 17 books
  • I read 4796 pages
  • I completed 7 novels, 2 novellas & 1 short story on my Kindle Fire
  • I listened to 7 audiobooks (the Lemony Snicket series)

I haven't begun to think of goals for this time around, but I will do so. I don't know if I can surpass what I did before, I hope to at least surpass the page count, if I read some longer books. We shall see. I can't wait!! :)

I look forward to the Read-a-Thon and especially to reading all the blogs and following along with everyone! See y'all then!

If y'all follow me on Bloglovin' (the only place I follow blogs, I also don't do Twitter), I'll follow you back and post tons of encouragement. I love visiting blogs and connecting with other readers almost as much as I enjoy reading all week long!


4 comments:

  1. Yay - I'm signing up today! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're participating again. I'm trying to figure out what to set for goals since I totally flubbed the Wicked Wildfire & High Summer, but I'll be reading something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my second Bout of Books, too! I didn't do as well as I'd hoped with the last one, but I've set my goals pretty low this time around. I can't believe you read SEVENTEEN books last time! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good time last time. I hope to beat it this time, but we'll see. :) I'm doing a GR team challenge as well, so I'm trying to do a lot for that, plus this. My month has already been a crazy month of reading. Love it. :)

      Delete