photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


Well, our 4th week wasn't as good on our challenge. I read a ton, but we fell to 2nd place. The other team went sneaky, not posting everything they were reading. We did the same thing, but our team just didn't read as much. :( Stinks cuz we had three weeks in the lead. Ah well, all I can do is read. Can't make everyone on the team step it up. I'm aiming for 15 books this week, we'll see!

So here is what I am reading right now ~

Audio & Kindle



Here is what I read this past week, yup, it's a lot. Hope to do better this week tho!






Quick thoughts on the books I read ~

  • S.E.C.R.E.T. ~ a good erotica ~ 4 stars
  • Three ~ good conclusion to the Chandler series ~ 4 stars
  • The Big Blind ~ good story about poker player ~ 4 stars
  • Silent Echo ~ not my normal thing, but ok ~ 3 stars
  • Gray Justice ~ unmemorable ~ 3 stars
  • Stephen Frey ~ expected so much more ~ 2 stars
  • Taking it All ~ disappointing Maya book ~ 1 star
  • Gray Resurrection ~ BORING book, 1 star
  • S.E.C.R.E.T. Shared ~ a great follow up to the first book ~ 4 stars
  • Stirred ~ no words for the stuff he put in this book ~ 1 star
  • Forgotten ~ fantastic book! Really enjoyable! ~ 4.5 stars
  • The 100 ~ Meh. Too much going on. ~ 2 stars
  • The Midnight Palace ~ couldn't get into it at all ~ 2 stars
  • Dead Weight ~ not bad, good storyline ~ 3.5 stars


Reviews I posted ~

What have you been reading lately?


4 comments:

  1. I have some Allison Brennan books on my TBR. Her books look good!!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Brennan. I've read a ton of her books, most of her older series, and I'm just now getting started on the Lucy Kincaid stuff. I was more disappointed with this one, I liked Brennan's part, not Griffin's as much.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of reading. I think someone left some Maya Banks books in our Little Free Library. I will have to check them out. Did you enjoy her other books better than this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have LOVE LOVE LOVED Maya. I've read 35 of her books, and only 7 of them I've rated a 3 or less. This one is my only 1, and it's just cuz I've gotten tired of certain trends in BDSM, mainly the characters in a long term loving relationship not talking to each other. I know it's done for drama, but it's annoying, to me. Other than that, I have and do love her.

      Delete