photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Journey of a Gaming PC ~ Part 4 ~ Build Complete!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Journey of a Gaming PC ~ Part 4 ~ Build Complete!!

A few months back (November-ish, I think it was) I started kicking around the idea of building my own PC. What was once just a brief thought, turned into an obsession, and now, a reality!! I officially have a Gaming PC and it is GLORIOUS!!

A few days ago, I started out with a bunch of parts. Not pictured below (because I didn't think to take a photo before I put it together) is the HDD, memory and LED light strip.



With some time and not much effort (it really was pretty easy, seeing into the thing was the hardest part) I now have a beautiful Black/Red gaming PC. Come meet ~


Widget

Widget is named after the character in
"The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern

Front & Side ~

Inside prior to GPU, lights & cable management

Inside with everything done!



I can't believe it's here and it's finally done and it's working like a DREAM!! The first night, I tried to play some Dead Rising 3 on just the integrated graphics card and it said NOPE!! It tried, but boy was it bad. I was able to play some Portal 2 though, so that was good. Then I got my Graphics Card in the next day and Dead Rising was AMAZING. It was crazy to see the difference from just the day before.

I love my gaming PC. Now, I think it's time for me to go kill some more zombies! :)


1 comment:

  1. AHHHH! It's beautiful! So glad it was worth the wait. :)

    Which games do you have?

    ReplyDelete