photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Doing Dewey's ~ Oct 17th, 2015

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Doing Dewey's ~ Oct 17th, 2015



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Oct 17th, 2015


It's that time of year again! It's time for the 24 hour read-a-thon. I've got burnt out on books again for August and Sept, so right now I'm only listening to audiobooks at night, that way I'm all geared up for Dewey's!

This will be my 4th Dewey's. As always, I will go the full 24 hours. The first time, I posted every two hours. Second time, I posted every 6 hours. The last time, I posted just start, middle and end. Not sure what I will go with this time. I may go with 4-6 hours this time, we'll see how I feel. Definitely need to get a mix of shorter books and especially shorter audiobooks for when I start getting really tired.

Who else is joining in? Let me know so I can come visit you! :)

Here are the wrap-ups from my previous Dewey's.

April 2015 ~ 8 books completed
October 2014 ~ 8 books completed
April 2014 ~ 5 books completed



No comments:

Post a Comment