photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon ~ Mid Event Survey

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon ~ Mid Event Survey

 photo dewey-300x300_zps5f467a5a.jpg


How is everyone doing half way through? What books have you enjoyed so far? Anyone going the distance with me? Have you done the full 24 hours before?



Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Currently I am reading Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan, but I think when I go back to reading in a few minutes, I'm going to switch over to audio for a while and give my eyes a break. I'll be starting with the short stories of the Chronicles of St Mary series.

2. How many books have you read so far?
Completed 2, almost half way through a 3rd. Have read 729 pages in approx 10.5 hours.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The short stories of the Chronicles of St Mary's.


4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Just one. Our one dog has turned into a demon dog when my Hubby is here and gets super aggressive with our other dog. They both only listen to me, so I had to get them calmed down before I could get back to reading. Wasn't enjoyable, as I'd rather been reading, but couldn't be helped. Luckily they listen to me and settled down pretty quickly.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing. Same old stuff I'm used to. Focusing on reading again this time around.




No comments:

Post a Comment