photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Mid Event Survey

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Mid Event Survey



Little late with my mid-event survery, but that's because the Dewey's website hadn't updated for me since hour 10. Dunno what was up with that. So, late, but better than nothing



Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
At Hour 12 ~ 8pm for me, I was finishing up "The Gauntlet". Right now, at Hour 19, I am listening to "Pack of Lies"

2. How many books have you read so far?
At the 12th hour I was finishing up my 4th book of the day. Now, at Hour 19, I'm almost done with my 7th.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Getting to my audio re-read of Great Zoo of China. It'll be what I start when I'm really really crashing (typically 3-4am my time). I may not get it done, but gonna end the 24 hours with it.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
As always, just my Hubby. Except for 1 story that He was telling me that went on for a while :) He did pretty good with leaving me be. We can't not talk to each other, so it was more interruptions than if He had been working.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nada.  Same old thing.  Same boring (sorry, but they are) questions, same boring challenges.  I'm having a good time reading and chatting with a friend who is also reading for Dewey's.





No comments:

Post a Comment