photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Dewey's!



It's that time of year again, and apparently the only time I come by my blog anymore. I'm so bad at keeping with things, even when I enjoy it!

Perhaps Dewey's will help me come back around here and I hope to be here more to promote my new (not yet to be created) Challenge Group at GoodReads. It's been in the works for a while now, and will be coming soon, so leave a message if you'd like me to send you an invite when it opens.

Meanwhile, it's time for Dewey's. This will be my 7th Dewey's, I started in April of 2014 and every year I've gone the full 24 hours. I plan to do the same again this year! Looking forward to it.

If you come by, please say HI! It seems like blogs don't get as much love as Twitter or Instagram (hate both, but especially Twitter). I'm still hanging on with my blog and visiting other bloggers. I hope you'll say HI if you visit me.

Onwards to Dewey's. See you in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment