photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: 24 in 48 Read-a-Thon

Saturday, July 22, 2017

24 in 48 Read-a-Thon



24 in 48 Read-a-Thon


I decided pretty much last minute, as in about 10 minutes ago, to go ahead and participate in the 24 in 48 Read-a-Thon. I only hesitated to join in because I've been mainly playing video games lately, instead of reading. But that's exactly the reason I decided to join in, I need to get some books read since I'm behind on my overall GoodReads yearly challenge.

So here I am, joining in a bit late to the party, but gonna get started here soon. I'm going to TRY to finish one book before taking a break for my game. :) I'm addicted to Overwatch right now (Love D. Va! LOL!) Anyone else play on PC?

I don't do Twitter (ugh, I hate Twitter) so you'll find me right here on my Blog, and I would LOVE to visit other bloggers, if you want to leave me your link.


Intro Survey

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
I am in a little tiny town in Northwest North Carolina. There's nothing to do here in this small sleepy town and I don't know anyone here. Stinks sometimes, but leaves me a lot of time to read and play games! :)

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
I think I've only done 24in48 once before. I've definitely done it at least once, might have been twice. Can look through my blog to see, maybe later. :) But yeah, I love read-a-thons and have done it before.

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
Not my first but a friend let me know it was coming up. I hadn't followed 24in48 for a while so didn't know it was happening now and she let me know. Much thanks to my WW for that! :)

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
I'm not sure? I really don't have a plan yet. I picked out some shorter books so I can, hopefully, get through a handful. None are anything I've been dying to read, so I hope that one just grabs my attention and I love it. I've been wanting to read a really really great book for a while. :)

Tell us something about yourself.
I just hit 40 (yuk) though I feel most like I'm in my teens, I've always been young at heart and I act a lot younger than I really am. I am an avid and voracious reader. I read over 200 books a year (last year was a new record with well over 450 books read) and I read a variety of genres, there's very little I won't read. I love read-a-thons and reading challenges and most of the time I'm reading books that fit for any number of challenges I might be in. (Shameless Plug ~ I started a new Challenge group at GoodReads that has harder, longer and more intensive challenges there's a link to the right, the paw print with BARC, for Badass Reading Challenges, on it.)

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
I'll be right here on my blog. I'll probably only check in a few times, but I'll be around, and I will check out other blogs after the read-a-thon is over, so link me up! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment