photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: 24 in 48 ~ Wrap-up

Monday, July 24, 2017

24 in 48 ~ Wrap-up



24 in 48 Read-a-Thon

That was a quick 48 hours and I didn't do as well as I liked. I didn't hit 24 hours, I read for about half that. So, disappointed in that, but not overly. There were some reasons. :)

I started 2 books that I read 5% of and hated both so I moved on to something else, so each time I'd take time to figure out what I wanted to read next. And then, weirdest thing of all, was a little electrical fire with my laptop (these things only happen to us) that had me freaked out for a bit.

But I did more reading than I would have if not for the Read-a-Thon. When nothing is going on, I have only been reading at night lately. So I was glad to have joined, even if I didn't read as much as I would have liked.



24 in 48 Stats

  • I completed 4 books, started 2 others, continued 1 other
  • I read 1,111 pages
  • I completed 2 novellas on my Kindle Fire
  • I listened to 2 novels as audiobooks
  • I continued 1 re-read of a paperback
  • I read for 13h and 15m (3h 15m on Kindle, 1h paperback & 9h on Audio)



Started but not Completed:

DNF both at 5%



Continued a Re-Read of:




Completed Books:




Closing Survey

How many books did you read? Pages?
Started and Completed 4 books, read parts of 3 others. Read 1111 pages total.

How many hours did you read?
Just over 13 hours. Not nearly as much as I wanted, but something, so YAY!!

What do you think worked well in this readathon?
Not sure, I only checked in a few times and focused on reading.

What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time?
Ditto, sorry. :)

Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon?
Probably! Just need to remember about it and not decide to do it very last minute! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment