photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour RaT ~ Wrap-up

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour RaT ~ Wrap-up





Which hour was most daunting for you?
At 2:30am, my eyes were really burning. I closed them for a bit while listening to an audio, and was most refeshed.

Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
See Below

Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
In general? Chronicles of St Mary's, Great Zoo of China, The Martian..... from what I read? Susan Stoker for some enjoyable Romantic Suspense.

What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Change up more of these questions, yay that these were changed. The first few challenges this year were really good, the rest were still pretty boring.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I'll definitely read, and I would be willing to help.


Completed Challenges:

10 Years in 11 Books
Opening Meme
Read-a-Thon Memories


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 13 hours / 1,349 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 7 hours 30 minutes / 773 pages
Total number of books I've read: 10
Current Book: None
Total Pages Read: 2,122 pages
Total Time Read: 20 hours 30 minutes

Completed Books






Starting for the last 30 minutes








1 comment:

  1. WOW, way to stick with it. I think I made it, like, 14 hours and I didn't really track stats. I just started a new blog so I'm going to try to track more for the April readathon. Do you use some sort of app to track your pages/times/etc? Or how do you go about tracking?

    ~Elley~
    https://elleyotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete