photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 3

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 3




Another slow day. I really have been booked out lately. It doesn't help that I'm really not enjoying my audiobook. It's ok just dull to me even though it's a big name / series, it's just not my thing. Hopefully Thursday will come with a lot more reading!



Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour / 60 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hours / 156 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hour 10 minutes / 170 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 4
Current Book: Guilty Pleasure
Pages Read Today: 386 pages
Total Pages Read: 1,250 pages
Time Read Today: 5 hours 10 minutes
Total Time Read: 19 hours 30 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment