photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 1

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 1




Not my best start to a Bout of Books, but not my worst either. I hope to read more as the week goes on, but I just haven't been in the mood to read for a while. I hope to read a lot of good books to get me over that hump, we'll see.

I HATE Twitter, so I didn't do the Introduction, but just to join in, me in 6 words :
Naughty little reader and computer gamer!



Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: none
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hours 45 minutes / 230 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 3 hours 20 minutes / 240 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: The Last Necromancer
Pages Read Today: 470 pages
Total Pages Read: 470 pages
Time Read Today: 7 hours 5 minutes
Total Time Read: 7 hours 5 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





1 comment:

  1. Two books is an awesome start! Well done. Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete