photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 22 ~ Day 1, My Day 3

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bout of Books 22 ~ Day 1, My Day 3




Thanks for joining me, Bout of Book participants. :)

Due to not going to be able to read on the 19th/20th, I started my Bout of Books week 2 days early. It's going to be a laid back Bout of Books for me, though I do hope to get caught up on my Goodreads Yearly Challenge.

I decided for this Bout of Books I'm not going to track the time I'm listening / reading. Usually I sit here for chunks and read and it's easy to track but the last two days I read off and on so much it would have been a pain to track. Audiobooks are easy enough but if I'm not tracking one, no sense in tracking the other.

I'm also updating my progress on GoodReads if you care to follow me there :
Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa at GR

Me in 6 Words: Naughty little Reader and PC Gamer


Monday

Night Time Audio listening pages: 75 pages
Day Time Audio listening pages: 200 pages
Kindle reading pages: 684 pages
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 7
Current Book: Leviathan
Pages Read Today: 959 pages
Total Pages Read: 1,967 pages
Challenges Participated in today: Me in 6 words
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment