photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 24 - Day 2

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Bout of Books 24 - Day 2



Read the same amount as yesterday but less pages / books. Nearly done with one I started last night but fell asleep before finishing it. Another Kindle one I got through nearly half so they will be my first two books of the day and show be done soon after I start reading for the day.


Character Dinner Party

Five characters I'd invite (for burgers or steak):
  • Bailey from The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
  • Richter from the Chaos Seeds series by Aleron Kong
  • Max from the Chronicles of St Mary's series by Jodi Taylor
  • Luna from HP
  • Atticus and Oberon from the Iron Druid Chronicles


Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hours / 160 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hours 15 minutes / 162 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 3 hours 45 minutes / 390 pages
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 8
Current Book: Kill the Willing / Lost Souls
Pages Read Today: 712
Total Pages Read: 1,547
Time Read Today: 8 hours
Total Time Read: 16 hours
Today's Completed Books:





2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of all your reading time!! Mine's been slow this week, but oh well. There's no failing in bout of books!

    ReplyDelete