photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 25 - Day 3

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Bout of Books 25 - Day 3



Just like Twitter, I hate "emoji" or any kind of chat speak. We do not have cell phones (no, we're not barbaric - we have no need or want of them) and even if we did, I'd never ever use chat speak. Putting in a smilie face is the extent of my emoji / chat speak. So, no challenge for me today.

Yesterday was a lighter day of reading. We've never figured out why, but I don't read when my Hubby is here, even when He's doing His own thing. I didn't read during the day at all yesterday, just some before going to bed in the early morning and before bed last night. Still, got two books read, so can't complain!



Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hrs / 210 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hr 15 min / 152 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 9
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 362
Total Pages Read: 1,483
Time Read Today: 4 hrs 15 min
Total Time Read: 18 hrs 55 min
Today's Completed Books:

1 comment:

  1. Audiobooks are the best! I wouldn't get half the reading I get done nowadays without them :) Good luck on the second half of the week!

    ReplyDelete