photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you reading?

Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


It's was Bout of Books week. Need I say more? I challenged myself to read 20 books for Bout of Books. Did I succeed? Check out below to see. :) Books I reviewed for the week at the very bottom.

Too tired to post a quick thoughts on each, so I'll just say ~

Really Really great books ~ Our Broken Sky (review below), Dead Don't Lie (review below), Taken, Frozen, Sweet Dreams (review below)
Good enjoyable books ~ Liliana Hart books, Benedict Jacka books (good for fans of the Dresden series)


Currently reading

Audio



Completed the following books:



Plus the following Comics:




Books I reviewed


Dead Don't Lie by L.R. Nicolello
Our Broken Sky by Sarah Harian
Sweet Dreams by Aaron Patterson



2 comments:

  1. Wow on the number of books you completed.

    ENJOY this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed by your total, congrats!

    Have a great reading week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete