photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Love of Books Read-a-Thon ~ Kick-Off?

Monday, February 9, 2015

Love of Books Read-a-Thon ~ Kick-Off?



The 2nd Annual Love for Books Read-a-Thon is being hosted by Novel Heartbeat.

So, for the "Love of Books" read-a-thon, I settled in with a book yesterday and read about half when I saw another person joining in the read-a-thon which begins today?! My banner says the 8th - 15th, I guess it was changed at some point after I signed up. Oh well, extra day for me. :) Since my Gaming Computer Parts will start to arrive this week and could, possibly, all be here by the weekend, I'll take an extra day behind me because I don't know if I'll read the full week, probably not, if everything arrives. :)

That being said, Sunday I read off and on and today I've been SUPER sleepy (up at 5:30 both days, but was able to take a nap today) so I've been working on the comics part of my goals. Things are going well for me, so I'm confidant I'll meet my low goals, even with maybe not reading later on this week. :)

As a reminder, here are my goals for the week. Below is my usual updates.

GOALS

My Love for Books Read-a-Thon Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily as much as possible
GOAL
  • Complete at least SIX (6) books
    • Read at least 2 NetGalley or Author Requested books
    • Read at least 1 book from a series I'm more than 3 behind on
    • Read at least 1 book from my 365 Days of YA lists
  • Complete at least FIVE (5) comics ~ Completed


Sunday & Monday

Number of books I've read today: 1 (Sun) & 1 (Mon)
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 411 (Sun) & 320 (Mon)
Total Pages Read: 731
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics:


2 comments:

  1. YAY! The computer countdown begins in earnest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!! The first parts (case, mobo, memory, power supply and HDMI cord) arrive tomorrow!! Everything has been shipped, except the processor, which of course is pretty much the main thing I need. :)

      Delete