photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 14 ~ Day 2

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bout of Books 14 ~ Day 2

Bout of Books


After Monday, and my discovery of Nautilus Live, I knew I wouldn't be reading for Tuesday. They were wreck diving a Navy Airship and the 4 biplanes still inside. I didn't watch QUITE as much as I planned on, as it actually was less exciting (more rigidly done) than the day before, but I still did watch for hours, so I had planned that I just wouldn't worry about reading at all for Tuesday.

I did read some (audiobook) after midnight Monday before I fell asleep and I read more (Kindle) before midnight Tuesday night, so I did get some in and I finished a Novella! Better than nothing! :)

No challenge again for me today. I have no idea what a MASH challenge is, I guess I'm too old? (When is 30s too old?!) Ah well. On to my measly Tuesday stats! As I mentioned yesterday, this time around, I'm not tracking my time reading, as it's been all over the place.


Updates!!


Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening pages: 75
Day Time Audio listening pages:
Kindle reading pages: 156
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 3
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 231
Total Pages Read: 910
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books/Comics:



No comments:

Post a Comment