photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 14 ~ Day 6

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bout of Books 14 ~ Day 6

Bout of Books


Friday was a pretty slow day for me again. I wasn't up to reading much. I did finish up my audiobook but that was it for the day. Mainly I did a whole bunch of nothing! So far, today is starting off better. I listened to just over 60% of my audiobook before I finally went to sleep sometime after 2am so I already have a bunch of pages behind me and plan on reading at least one book today. Hubby is home today and tomorrow, and He always distracts me from reading, so hopefully I can at least get what I plan on doing done. We'll see! If I finish up 2 books today and 2 books tomorrow, I'll hit my week goal, though it looks like I won't be getting to the comics.

No challenges again for me.


Updates!!


Saturday

Night Time Audio listening pages: 215 pages
Day Time Audio listening pages: 138 pages
Kindle reading pages: 70 (Pwned)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 7
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 423 pages
Total Pages Read: 2,140
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books/Comics:



No comments:

Post a Comment