photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNaWriMo for July - Day 1

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Camp NaNaWriMo for July - Day 1



In April, I participated in my first ever Camp NaNoWriMo. I challenged myself to 50k words, and the month was a HUGE success. Interested in seeing how I did? Check out my Wrap-Up Post I wrote, detailing the month.

Though that project isn't completed (I'm stuck on a few parts) I decided to jump right back into Camp again this month.

This time round, I'm writing the sequel to the first story. In April, I wrote about 5k words on the sequel, but hadn't written anymore since then, leaving it for now. Instead I did some editing of the first, and just took some time to do other things, like read and play video games.

For July, I'm aiming for 50k again. We'll see if I have it in me. I'm a Pantser, not a Plotter, so I only have basic ideas in mind, it's taking shape as I write.

For anyone interested, my story is EROTIC Romance featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. I am still looking for Beta Readers for the first, especially anyone who wouldn't mind reading it unedited, as I think that I over-edit myself, trying to polish it TOO much. If interested, please message me.

For July's Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.

Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 2,875 / 50,000 words
Story Total: 8,186 words

  • Day 1: 2,875 words written



I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment