photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 2

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 2



A slower day, but still got in a good chunk of writing. I'm not as worried about getting over my daily target goal every day this month because I know from April if I just write, and if the ideas keep coming to me, then getting out the words is easy. It's the ideas that are hard for me.

Today, I also played games and read, so all my favorite things on the same day, that's a pretty good day. :)


For anyone interested, my story is EROTIC Romance featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. I am still looking for Beta Readers for the first, especially anyone who wouldn't mind reading it unedited, as I think that I over-edit myself, trying to polish it TOO much. If interested, please message me.

For July's Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.

Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 4,196 / 50,000 words
Story Total: 9,507 words

  • Day 1: 2,875 words written
  • Day 2: 1,321 words written



I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment