photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Joining Dewey's - but not here

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Joining Dewey's - but not here



That time of the year again! Once again, too quick that it comes around. How is it almost November?
You know - I left that same line above that I wrote in April, only changed the month. How is it the year goes too fast?!

I believe this is my 14th Dewey's, I think. I really need to find out which I'm on. It's been a lot.

I went all 24 hours every time, which I loved, until April. Then, I was doing Camp NaNoWriMo, and I wanted to write rather than read so I made sure to sleep. I don't like reverse so I slept some then too.

Planning to do the full 24 hours this time, but don't know if I will or not. We'll see. :)

I'll be posting about it on my other blog though - as I'm trying to build that blog up (it's my pen name) for my someday-published books. :)

Come visit me there for my updates, and leave your blogs if you are reading!


Koriana Brackson

No comments:

Post a Comment