photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 1 wrap-up - On my other blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Bout of Books Day 1 wrap-up - On my other blog


Bout of Books


I won't bombard this blog with links to check out my other one, just this reminder and one at the end for the week wrap-up.

I am participating in Bout of Books, I'm just doing it on a different blog. I recently started writing and the new blog is under my pen name, so I can hopefully build up a bit of a base before deciding what to do with my book(s). So, I'm over there to, hopefully, gain some followers. :)

Come check out my Day 1 on there. I'm also, reluctantly on Twitter, and I'm already following many of you, some of whom I've intereacted with before and I recognize. It's still me - Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa - even if you don't know the new name. :)

Come check out my wrap-up there:

Bout of Books 26 - Day 1 Wrap-up







No comments:

Post a Comment