photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!



Any other FOOTBALL fans out there?

YES, I'm a female.
YES, I watch the NFL (and MLB).
YES, I KNOW the sport. (If you don't know the difference between "offside" & "encroachment" you aren't a fan!)

Having been born, and raised my teen years in western PA, I am a STEELERS fan. Though I've gone far away from most of my roots, having decided to live the life I want to live, the Steelers are something I haven't changed. :) While I'm not too hopeful for them right now, I'll still follow them faithfully!! :) We also recently (2 years ago) moved to NC, so the team we get every week is the Panthers. I do like Cam, so I follow them a bit, but the Steelers are still my team through good or bad.


Anyone a fan? What's your team? Anyone play fantasy?

I know my girls

Brandie is a Bookjunkie ~ fellow Steeler fan!
Kym at Book Nook

will be watching with me tonight, and all season. Who else?

Finally, I leave you with my favorite Steelers photo. This was taken by me, right after the Steelers won Super Bowl XL in 2005. This is one of my all time favorite players, Hines Ward.




10 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Go Steelers!! I'm not that hopeful either but I still love them. I'm so excited football is back.

    Love that picture!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it as well. I was chasing the parade through the MK and I had a balloon tied to my backpack that was floating right above my head. I think that's what caught Hines' attention to look right at me that time. :)

      Delete
  2. so..football..is that the game that they run around slapping each others butts and they have to throw the watchacallit thingy in between the two pole thingys while running around humping in other in big piles? cause I totally follow that game!

    GO Seahawks,Steelers,Jags,Bucs!:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a dork. :) Hope you caught Coleman's TD!

      Delete
    2. he's my hero<3 in case you didn't know the first 10,000 times i told you and everyone else.

      #40 DERRICK COLEMAN IS MY HERO!

      Delete
  3. I cannot do NFL, but I'm definitely a college football fan. I'm actually pretty darned happy that it's football season. Plus...that means that HOCKEY season is just a few weeks away. Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only reason I never got into college football was I never went to college. I don't mind it, I just don't love it like Football. I don't mind hockey either, but I can't watch it. I probably could, with the sound off. Every announcer has annoyed the tar outta me because they just can't keep up with that action. I think I'd like it better if they didn't try.

      Delete
  4. Woot woot! Go Steelers Go Steelers!
    I forgot you were a steelers fan. Will you be watching Sundays game against the Browns?
    I'll hook up with you on Mon to talk about the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get to watch this weekend just because we get a free weekend of Sunday Ticket from DirecTv. Otherwise, I'll only get to see the national game. Hopefully we'll at least be able to put the Browns in their place! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm not a Kapernick fan, but I've liked Boldin for years. :) But better a Niner's fan than Cowboys so yay! I've only ever been able to go to two NFL games, hopefully someday again. What I can't stand right now is that the Steelers are coming to Carolina which is just 2 hours away and my hubby's team (Bucs) are going to Steelers, just 6 hours away, and we have no car to go to either. AGH!! How I wish!! I hope you have a blast at your get together!!

    ReplyDelete