photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 9 Updates

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 9 Updates



It's Day 9!! Day 8 was my big fail. I just do NOT read when my husband is here. I worked on some other things, like swaps, and the day just went by super fast. I did, however, start two different books right before and right after midnight, so at least I got something going. I started up my J.D. Robb, so that should keep my interest, but then I found Open Library and found an obscure book I'd been looking for so started reading that. So far, Aftermath (the book that was picked for my TBR Sept Poll isn't holding my interest). I should finish up Betrayal today as well. I rarely have so many books going at once (4), I just haven't known what I'm in the mood for, but I'm aiming to finish at least two today. Gotta do a few good days after my lazy weekend and Monday!

No challenge to do today. It was guessing book covers. I knew 2 by sight (having only read one) and wouldn't have a clue on the others, so I didn't enter that one.


The Progress:

Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 30 min / 35 pages (Betrayal)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 30 min / 95 pages (Betrayal)
Kindle reading time / pages: 2hr / 111 pages (Salamander, Ajax)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 15
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 241 pages
Total Pages Read: 2,751 pages
Time Read Today: 4 hr
Total Time Read: 37 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: none listed
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:



Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 8 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Mid-Point Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 6 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 5 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 4 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 3 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 2 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Sign Up & Goals


1 comment:

  1. You're still moving along even if you didn't get a ton done. I hope you get a lot done today!! Just over three days left!

    ReplyDelete