photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 3 Updates

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 3 Updates



Day 3!

Day 2 wasn't QUITE as bad as I thought it might be, with my hubby home from work, but I definitely didn't read as much during the day. Most of it was listening to the last of my audiobook while I was making dinner and while we were blowing out the Braves. :) Other than that, slow going through the day. I finished up the last episode of American Ninja Warrior, anyone else a fan?! I've been watching it for years, since they were in Japan, I love it. I wish I was half as active/agile as those people! There was a 52 year old who completed the qualifying course! Amazing.

Anyways, on to books. Didn't get as much done Day 2 as I wanted, but it wasn't totally wasted. Ready to get back to it! Remember that goal of doing at least 6 of the 13 books I had listed? I'm on my 5th, so I'll make sure to hit 6, but already my interest is being pulled away from those books! Told you it would, I can NOT make plans, they just do not work out. And if 3 of them hadn't been novellas, it would probably be worse. :) So yeah, I'll get my 6 because of the book changing out, we'll just have to see about the rest. :D

Onward!

The Challenge:

Today's challenge Life's a Beach by author Laurie Larsen, is to post photos of your favorite beach. My husband and I were married on the shores of Anna Maria Island, Coquina Beach I believe. It wasn't a special island at the time, just one we picked, but now of course it holds special memories. I don't have any photos of my own from the beach, except the one of us. Back then, all my photos were stored on an external hard drive that got stolen, so I only have the one photo left, from our wedding. :( But better than none, and it was the best anyways, I just wish I had the beach shots as well. As far as I can tell, this photo is close to where we had our wedding, just the two of us with a minister and his wife taking photos. It was wonderful! :)  Our "back together" (we were high school best friends) anniversary is coming up Oct 4th ~ 10 years.  :)  And in March, we had our 7th wedding anniversary.  I love my Man!!  :)  ilYJ.  Yamh,ms,me.  ilYM!




The Progress:

Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 60 pages (Envy)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr / 225 pages (Envy)
Kindle reading time / pages: 3 hr 30 min / 320 pages (Broken Dolls)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 7
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 605 (Broken Dolls, Envy)
Total Pages Read: 1,491 pages
Time Read Today: 8 hr 30 min
Total Time Read: 20 hr
Challenges Participated in today: Life's a Beach
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:


Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 2 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Sign Up & Goals

How is your RaT going?!



3 comments:

  1. The photo with your husband made me tear up a bit. (Don't tell anyone:) Great 3rd day Karyn. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has watched all the American Ninja Warrior episodes and sometimes I read in there while he's watching and we discuss the course and people. I wish I was in that good of shape too! That is awesome that you got to get married on a beach! Beautiful!! You're so close to that sixth book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever love that picture of my favorite couple:)

    you're doing great! Dying to know what you think of Envy, I have seen good and bad reviews, but I don't care, I want to read it/listen. I'm almost done with my dustland book like 6 more hours LOL then im gunna read envy

    ReplyDelete